L.A-H Index du Forum
L.A-H
Forum de l'ally L.A-H du serveur 7

L.A-H Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How Does Facebook Order The Likes ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L.A-H Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Demande de pactes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaymand

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Does Facebook Order The Likes Répondre en citant

How Does Facebook Order The Likes
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Is there a cap on how many likes you can acquire? No; the sky is the limit. So the question is Facebook paying people to click LIKE all over the world?? Meanwhile my page has had 2 impressions in the US where the primary targeting is for people who live here. We also created a5 minute video summaryaboveif youre in a hurry! Buying Likes is gonna hurt you! You have no idea in how many ways buying likes will hurt you.Heres a very partial break-down: EdgeRank: Facebook uses the engagement your page generates to understand how interesting your contents are and how many of your fans should see them. Never! Have anything to add to this story? Have you bought Likes in the past? Let me know in the comments! Spread the word! Found this data useful? Weve made it super-simple for you to spread the word and embed them in your blog. Thank you for sharing! 5 Stars! Reply Massimo Chieruzzi says January 4, 2015 at 4:40 pm Thanks Maya! Reply Micah Mackenzie says February 2, 2015 at 4:26 am Very informative! It felt that way when I tired it a few times. The reach from fake likes was also more than we expected but as far as we understood was mainly within the first few days of activity while they were still sending fake accounts on the page to click like. But it can take forever and Im not really sure if its worth the pain. Reply glarmada says May 22, 2016 at 2:50 am wow& i almost bought fake likes for my glarmada.com facebook page. I was kind of lead in this direction by my parents because I'm not exactly sure what kind of career I wanted and they lead me to this direction, so I took it because I was bored of working. So we set up these pages: Meow Cats Likes generated with Facebook Advertising Meeow Cats Likes bought online from seller n.1 Meeeow Cats Likes bought online from seller n.2 We wont publish the name of the two sellers because we dont want to provide them any free visibility, however im happy to give you the names if you want to dig deeper, just drop me a line through our contact form. Youre right, it is incredibly painful and takes up time I could spend being productive elsewhere. If you're looking for fans from a specific state or city, please head to their website to get targeted fans. This can only happen through a voluntary arrival and interaction. Reply Maya Thomas says January 2, 2015 at 3:48 pm Love, love, love your post! Thank you for all of your hard work and all of the time you invested. %d bloggers like this:. Ever. It bought me. You have not done your social media homework and buying fake followers is not ONLY bad I can tell you from my own succes Reply Massimo Chieruzzi says April 20, 2016 at 12:11 am Maria, do you have numbers to back your claims? I think we did a pretty good job in showing with real numbers why you should not buy Facebook likes. He doesnt want/need to market to existing page fans. My question would be though what kind of advertisement setting could generate close to 800 likes for 65$? If you target relevant countries (US, UK, Canada) I do not think you can get this amount of likes for that money. I fear that the only option may be to remove the page and start fresh. Its just wasting time & money. Lets start checking what we got for our money: Likes. So then youd be building a Facebook audience with people who were paid or forced to like your Page. People in India liking and sharing local businesses in US or UK. Reply 999drugs says August 10, 2017 at 5:20 am Thanks for posting this interesting and clear information on why buying Facebook likes is not a good idea. A great test involving facebook likes can be foundhere: Why buying Facebook Likes Sucks. Now, after all of the studying I do (or don't do) it made me see that I really don't care if I have a career or just a job, I just want to be happy with my life but I'm not sure if I should keep going until I fail just to tell them that I tried or tell them that I am not happy. It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. TRUE? If Trump, Bush and Obama can be President.Why not! Being President doesn't mean you make all the decisions. Reply Massimo Chieruzzi says November 20, 2014 at 6:23 pm Thanks Clive! Glad the post was useful! Totally agree on the late response from Facebook on this issue but anyway& better late than never Hope theyll also start more aggressively to identify and take down fake accounts! Reply Al Mamun says December 31, 2014 at 12:35 am You are right! Also Just dont buy them from spammers and scammers is favorite notable point i see. No likes buying for me!!! Reply Alina Gomes says April 13, 2015 at 11:04 pm I agree that Sometimes buying a Facebook like can be on your nerves. am experiencing some of these issues a well. Total numbers make the gap even more blunt: 4,243 likes on posts for the page with legit likes, 19 & 73 likes on the other two pages. Post Shares 2.80 0.01 0 Tot. Theres just no way to filter them out! Were gonna talk more about this later we did some testing and the amount of money youll waste is shocking! Time: After you realize what a huge mistake youve made buying likes, youll have to spend an incredible amount of time cleaning up your Facebook Page of all that crap. but you wont reach any of those new, legit likes, because Facebook will consider your page less than 0 due to total lack of engagement compared to the size 5a02188284
cheat engine streaker di facebookhow to have photos private on facebookcreer album appli facebookcode uitnodigen vrienden facebookfunny insulting statuses for facebookace for facebook app reviewchat alert on facebookapplication gif pour facebookcheat in happy pets on facebookhow to make a facebook account on iphone

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L.A-H Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Demande de pactes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006